Monday, July 7, 2014

Writing Challenge July 7


 
Vampire, Werewolf, or Witch?  If you had to chose one which would you be and why?

Witch! I would definitely be a witch.  I knew right away and these are the reasons why:

1. I love the Earth and Plants!  Mixing spells sounds fun and like a creative outlet.
2. I constantly dream about being able to clean a room with the wiggle of my nose or one swipe of my hand.
3. Halloween is my second favorite Holiday.
4. I love the Sun- As a vampire I wouldn’t want to not be able to walk in it and feel it’s warmth daily – not an option for a Vampire.
5. I don’t want to stop eating chocolate cake.  If I were a Vampire, I would have to give it up for blood.
6. I would not want to go through the painful change of a Werewolf each month.  Although I think I might like the community living in a pack would bring.
7. As a werewolf I would have to share my body with another version of myself.  One version is enough.
8. I have enough dog fur in my house now, with Maxx and Steeler, anymore and I would be drowning in it.
9. The flying thing.  It would save so much time.  I could go see my friends on the other side of town more often.
10. Money- I could cast a spell to have the money I needed (not wanted, needed) and then I could make jewelry, all day everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment